Welcome to the hub of all activities related to Bayfox marriages! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN EVERY SECTION CAREFULLY.
Misplaced comments will be rejected and redirected to the appropriate chain.
By completing the Lovey Dovey quest, you will be able to get your Bays married in an officially recognized manner. This is a prerequisite in order to design the married Bays' future Baykits!
- NSFW interpretations of the prompts will be rejected and will warrant a warning.
- ---If you submitted Bays to Lovey Dovey before and those submissions were NEVER APPROVED, please REMAKE your comment in this new chain. You can even use the same links as before if you don’t want to make new art or writing, and it will be reviewed based on the old prompt list.---
- Any identity and any number of Bayfoxes can be married! In other words, you can have polycule weddings.
- Any species of Bayfox can be married together, but not all species can have Kits. Please refer to Seashore Nursery for details about Kits.
- You can complete this quest multiple times, but you CANNOT use the same Bayfoxes if they are already married or if they are on cooldown from a divorce.
- If you are marrying Bayfoxes that ONLY YOU own, you are required to complete ONE of the given prompts.
- If you are marrying Bayfoxes with Bay(s) owned by a different member, all participants must complete at least ONE PROMPT EACH.
- Prompts can be completed through artwork OR writing. They do not all have to be art or writing! It can be a mishmash of either/or.
- General shell and item rewards will NOT be banked here for completed prompts! PLEASE submit your art or writing to Art Redeeming.
- This quest will always be open unless otherwise stated.
- Must feature fullbodies of at least two applicable Bayfoxes--if there are more Bays in the relationship, they must be at least halfbody along with the two fullbodies.
- Must be fully colored with a depth background.
- Please upload your image to sta.sh/Discord/other accessible image uploading sites and title it as “Lovey Dovey-(prompt name)”
- Must be at LEAST 500 words, though you are strongly encouraged to write more!
- Please upload your writing to sta.sh/Docs/Word/PDF and title it as “Lovey Dovey-(prompt name)”
You can choose from any of the following prompts to complete the Lovey Dovey quest! Please be sure to follow the rules listed above.
- Ask Eury and/or Orfeo for relationship advice or for their blessing!
- First date! What was it like? Was it love at first sight, or a total disaster?
- Gift Giving! Does one get a lot of stickers and charms for the other(s), or something more extravagant?
- Snuggle Buddies! Does one always fall asleep, or do they all stay awake to watch the stars?
- Movie Night! What’s their favorite film? Do they like popcorn, or candy?
- Cooking Together! Are they a team of master chefs, or does the smoke alarm go off?
- Compliments! Is one a silver-tongued flatterer, or a blushing mess?
- Shoulder to Lean On! How do your Bays support each other in tough times?
- Happiest Memory! When did your Bays know they were in love?
- Babysitting! If your Bays want a larger family, they’re going to need some practice. (You can use the Kits in the design guide found here, or friends’ Kits with permission! Please do not make up Kits that don’t exist.)
- Meeting the Parents! Are your Bays nervous, or are they embarrassed?
- Home Decorating! What makes your Bays’ house their shared home? A fresh coat of paint, or family heirlooms on the mantel?
- Romantic Getaway! Do your Bays like to travel to monuments, or travel the beach?
- Butting Heads! Conflicts are inevitable, even in the best of relationships. What’s important is being respectful and working together to overcome it!
- Wedding Day! Finally, the day is here. Was it a completely wild party, or a calm and quiet event?
All involved Bayfoxes will receive the Vow of Love award and will be linked to each other as partners in their Masterlist descriptions.
You will be allowed to make FOUR free Baykit MYOs for your married Bays to raise!* All Kit slots will be put under the ownership of the comment submitter, but you can transfer the slots to the owners of the Kits’ other parents as you please, so that any of you can design them. Remember that you are NOT allowed to transfer unused Kit MYOs to anyone else.
* Don’t want the Kits? No problem! Those MYO slots will join the Adoption Tidepool instead!
For more information about designing and adopting Baykits, please visit the Seashore Nursery!
Registering Marriages From Before the Masterlist
If you have Bays that have completed Lovey Dovey before and you would like them to be listed as married on their site Masterlists, please make sure the following rules apply.
When your Lovey Dovey marriage has been re-registered to your Bays, you will be given four Kit MYO slots just like you would if you completed the Lovey Dovey quest today. If you have made Kits for Bays that have completed Lovey Dovey before, we strongly recommend that you PLEASE use these slots to get the Kits uploaded to the Masterlist via the Seashore Nursery’s Kit MYO approvals.
- ---If you do NOT want the Bays that have completed Lovey Dovey before to be listed together on the site Masterlist, then you do not have to register them here or acknowledge them at all.--- Consider it a free divorce with no cooldown and no consequences!
- All Bays in the marriage must have a Masterlist entry on the site. If one of them does not have a Masterlist, their marriage can’t be updated!
- If you have designed Kits for the Bays’ family before, you will have the chance to redesign them in accordance with the Kit design rules listed in The Nursery. This is the ONLY CHANCE that you will have to “redesign” your Kits, as they are not technically officially recognized as Baykits. If you don’t want to redesign them, no problem! Either way, you will submit your Kits as though they are new MYOs.
- Please DO NOT submit your Kit designs until AFTER your Lovey Doveyed Bays have been re-registered, for our own organizational purposes.
Bays who have married can be divorced, but there is a TWO MONTH cooldown before a Bay that has been through a divorce can be remarried. Please be serious about your commitment!
Divorce and Trading
If you want to trade a Bayfox that has completed Lovey Dovey, you MUST discuss the possibility of divorce with the owner(s) of the other Bay(s) in the marriage as well as the new owner. In other words, please ensure that every member involved in the Bay marriage and the trade is informed about the decision BEFORE you apply for divorce or complete the trade. Moderators will NOT be mediating these discussions; it is YOUR responsibility as it is YOUR Bay up for trade.
Kit Policy in the Event of a Divorce or Trade
If you want to trade a Bay that has approved Kit designs, you MUST also discuss the custody of the Kits and unused Kit slots with all involved members, like with divorce and trading above. With unused Kit MYO slots, your options are to keep them, transfer them to the owner(s) of the other parent(s), OR contribute them to the Adoption Tidepool. You are NOT allowed to transfer them to anyone other than the owner(s) of the other parent(s), as you cannot trade or gift unused Kit slots in general. Again, moderators will NOT mediate these discussions, and will only act in order to ensure unused Kit MYO slots are transferred appropriately.
Have a question? Reply here!
2022-01-10 17:39:42 (Edited 2022-01-10 17:39:44)